By submitting this application, the person confirms that:
– he/she (company), on behalf of which he/she is applying, is interested in trading during the event “Christmas Town“ of the program “Christmas in Vilnius 2019“, subject to the conditions set out below;
– he/she (company), on behalf of which he/she is applying, undertakes to provide the representatives and/or other responsible persons of BĮ “Vilniaus kultūros centras“ with additional information, which would be necessary for the purpose of the application evaluation and/or compiling the list of traders of the event “Christmas Town“;
– in case he/she (company), on behalf of which he/she (company) is applying, will be selected and included in the list of traders of the event “Christmas Town“, he/she (company) will continue to co-ordinate the conditions of the event “Christmas Town“ with the representatives of BĮ “Vilniaus kultūros centras“;
– he/she (company), on behalf of which he/she is applying, understands and does not contradict the fact that the application does not guarantee the possibility of trading during the event “Christmas Town“, as there may be fewer trading venues than the traders who have submitted their applications;
– you are informed that the controller of the submitted personal data is BĮ “Vilniaus kultūros centras“ (legal entity code 302448350, address Rinktinės str. 50, Vilnius). The purpose and basis of your data processing is to evaluate your exclusivity, readiness to trade during the event, the opportunity to get in contact with you, and to sign a contract for the trade during the event “Christmas Town“. Failure to provide data will prevent us from concluding the contract and allowing you to trade during the event. Your personal data will be stored for two years and may be provided to the recipients of the data (i.e. specially formed commission for creating a list of traders and other state institutions in accordance with the law). You have the right to apply to BĮ ”Vilniaus kultūros centras“ by e-mail email@example.com with a request to get acquainted with personal data, to correct it, to delete it, to transfer it, to limit its processing, to disagree with their processing and to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate. You can also consult the Data Protection Officer for data processing by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.